Cheers to 2014



The Year 2013 was an absolutely great year; I got the opportunity to try out so many different experiences, my Memory Jar Project was a success, and I ended the year nicely. As I move forward into the New Year, I’m excited for what is to come. 2013 was all about trying out new experiences and doing things I’ve never done before. For 2014, I want to take it a step further and make it about taking more risks. Sometimes I let fear stop me from doing the things I want to do. So for 2014 I want to control my fears and take more chances. If there is something I want to do, I’m going to bulk up as much courage as I can and just follow through. Along with taking more risks, there are also three aspects of my life that I want to work on this year and those include: my education, my career goals, and myself. I want to improve my education and better myself, there’s a list of topics that I want to teach myself (ex: Economics, History, Finance, etc.). I want to gather as much knowledge about different subjects as I can. Career wise, I want to start diving into internships to see if I can discover my passion and maybe figure out what direction I want to take my life in. Lastly I want to work on myself, I want to improve myself both physically and mentally. I want to take this year and attempt to figure out who I am and find my place, but I also want to start changing up my lifestyle and start moving into a healthier way of living. I’m starting 2014 with my right foot forward and will attempt to make this an even better year compared to 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment