TAA (Television Addict's Anonymous)


            So I’ve come to the conclusion that I am kind of addicted to Television. I watch so much television its not even funny. Ok maybe it’s a little funny! I am usually the person all my friends come to when they need a good show to watch because I’ve watched almost everything, Literally almost everything! You name it I’ve probably seen it: American Horror Story, Weeds, the Office, Scandal, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Workaholics, Girls, Suits, Criminal Minds, Desperate Housewives… This list can go on for days. If I calculated the amount of hours I’ve spent watching television I’d…actually lets not, that doesn’t sound like a good idea haha. So given that I’m trying to better myself I’ve decided I would challenge myself. Starting tomorrow, January 31st until February 14th (15 days) I am banning myself from watching any television. I’m going cold turkey. You can call it my detox. I’m not watching anything on the Television/Computer/Netflix that includes my moms Telenovelas or my nephew’s Disney Marathons. In the meantime I want to get deeper into my school work, catch up on my Reading List, and go out exploring more often…. although we’re currently in a polar vortex so exploring doesn’t sound too likely. So wish me luck guys and prepare for the endless tweets about how I’m going crazy missing my shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment