Summer Intern in Thailand


So I've been thinking long and hard about what I want to do this summer. I wanted to travel but at the same time, I also wanted to starting interning and getting some work experience. After taking some time to think about it, I thought about interning abroad; I'd get the best of both worlds. The place I wanted to study abroad would be the next step to decide. I was looking into all the places I wanted to go, which would be more economically convenient for me, and which would provide me with the greatest culture shock. Which is what brought me to decide on Thailand. There are so many beautiful sights to see in Thailand and the culture is vastly different from my own. So I'm applying to this program called World Endeavors and if everything goes well, fingers crossed, I will be in Thailand by the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment